Skip to content
- Welcome! We are a husband and wife team that have created a small business on our 83 acre Northern Minnesota farm that strives to bring natural and organic bath and body products to you, your family and your home! What started out as a girl making soy candles in her farm kitchen a few years ago has grown into our fully stocked farmhouse retail boutique and supports a strong following! At Just Dandy each product is handmade in small batches in our studio to make sure you receive the freshest product possible. As a registered nurse of 25 years it is extremely important to me what goes on and into our bodies! I have logged thousands of hours of research and product testing into each item before it reaches our boutique shelves and your home! We take great pride in our products and are pleased to share them with you! My husband and I would like to welcome you to our small business and we hope you enjoy reading our blog posts!
- A priority of our business is to reduce our plastic use and encourage you to reduce yours as well! We love our earth and enjoy our farm immensely! Our two horses and dog, Tucker, have the run of the place! What would life be without the joy animals and our earth bring us? Let’s all work together to keep our earth beautiful and healthy! By doing our part to reduce and recycle we hope to inspire others to do so as well! He have partnered with TerraCycle and have our own recycling station here in the boutique. Bring us your cleaned bath and beauty plastic packaging and we will recycle it for you! We are now selling our bar soaps individually hand wrapped in recyclable paper. We have transitioned to recyclable paper packaging for our facial bars, shampoo bars and hair conditioner bars! Our luxury glass candle vessels can all be recycled, up-cycled and even re-filled! Our botanical salves are manufactured in re-usable metal tins! Even our face masks are packaged in re-usable glass containers!
- All of our candles are hand wicked, hand poured and lovingly packaged right here on site just for you! We pour our candles using luxurious and creamy coconut wax to create a candle that is clean-burning, long-lasting and has exceptional fragrance throw. We use only lead free cotton wicks and premium phthalate free fragrance oils. Once your candle is gone you can simply clean your empty jar or tin with boiling water and re-use them as storage tins or anything else you desire. Our newest luxury glass candle line can even be brought back to us for a discounted wax refill!
- Our bar soaps are hand-blended and hand cut to size here in our studio. Your skin's natural oil is the best moisturizer you have. This delicate mantle layer can be disrupted by harsh chemicals and cleansers. We strive to provide you with a bar that is gentle on your skin, lathers great and rinses clean. We use a combination of organic coconut oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, organic shea butter and organic cocoa butter in our botanically based recipe. We have a phthalate free fragrance oil collection of bar soaps for those who love the unusual and exotic scents! We also take great pride in our 100% natural soap line that scented only in essential oils and colored with natural clays! We use a method called cold processing. This method allows the soap to retain its natural glycerin created during the production process. We add no extra chemicals, sulfates or detergents during our bar soap processing. We cure our cold process soaps for 6 weeks resulting in an exceptional bar of soap that is gentle on your skin. Our newest addition is our shampoo bar! We use no sulfates, artificial fragrances or detergents in our shampoo bar.
- Oh...did I mention we also teach classes? We love to share our skills and enjoy welcoming students to our farmhouse studio! Please be sure to check our website for upcoming class dates and sip and shop events held right here at our boutique on the farm! (Due to COVID all classes have been placed on hold)
- Coming to you in 2021-ORGANIC SKINCARE and a 3500 square foot custom built structure that will house our Farmhouse Boutique and our Just Dandy Production Studio! I am currently enrolled in online classes to obtain my diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation with an advanced certificate in Organic Anti-Ageing Skincare Formulation! I am so excited to bring organic skincare to our customers and we cannot wait to unveil the plans for the new Just Dandy structure!
- Thank you for trying our products. We hope you and your family enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them for you! ~ Sonya