- Welcome! Founded by a husband and wife team in northern Minnesota, Just Dandy aims to make natural and organic skincare affordable while also helping you decrease your single use plastic waste. Using recipes created by our in-house organic certified formulator, we take the best of nature's bounty and blend it into effective botanical skincare.
- What started out as a gal making soy candles in her farmhouse kitchen a few years ago has slowly grown into a fully stocked retail boutique, a lab where products are handcrafted fresh daily on-site and a small business that is supported by a strong and loyal customer base! As a registered nurse of 25 years it is extremely important to me what goes on and into our bodies! I have logged thousands of hours of research and product testing into each item before it reaches our boutique shelves and your home! We take great pride in our products and are pleased to share them with you! My husband and I would like to welcome you to our small business!
- A priority of our business is to reduce our plastic use. We would like to encourage you to reduce yours as well! We love our earth and enjoy our farm immensely! Our two horses and dog, Tucker, have the run of the place! What would life be without the joy animals and our earth bring us? Let’s all work together to keep our earth beautiful and healthy! By doing our part to reduce and recycle we hope to inspire others to do so as well! We have partnered with TerraCycle and have our own recycling station here in the boutique. Bring us your empty bath and beauty plastic packaging and we will recycle it for you! We are now selling our bar soaps individually hand wrapped in recyclable paper. We have transitioned to recyclable paper packaging for our facial bars, shampoo bars and hair conditioner bars! Our luxury glass candle vessels can all be recycled, up-cycled and even re-filled! Our botanical salves are manufactured in re-usable metal tins! Even our face masks are packaged in re-usable glass containers! New in 2021 custom concrete candles handcrafted by my husband right here on site! Not only are they sustainable and recyclable, they are so much fun to re-use as succulent containers, make-up brush holders or whatever your heart desires! Please check our website for many eco friendly items to help you on your journey to decrease single use plastic pollution.
- Who doesn't love the soft glow of a lit candle? Candles are what started our small business back in 2016! All of our candles are hand wicked, hand poured and lovingly packaged right here on-site just for you! We pour our candles using a luxurious and creamy coconut apricot creme wax to create a candle that is clean-burning, long-lasting and has exceptional fragrance throw. We use lead free cotton wicks, wooden wicks and premium phthalate free fragrance oils. Once your candle is gone you can simply clean your empty vessel or tin with boiling water and re-use them as storage containers, succulent holders or anything else you desire. Our luxury glass candle line can even be brought back to us for a discounted wax refill!
- Our bar soaps are hand-crafted here in our lab on the farm. Your skin's natural oil is the best moisturizer you have. This can be disrupted by harsh chemicals and cleansers. We strive to provide you with a bar that is gentle on your skin, lathers great and rinses clean. We have a phthalate free fragrance oil collection of bar soaps for those who love the unusual and exotic scents! We also take great pride in our 100% natural and organic soap line that is scented only in USDA certified organic essential oils and colored with natural clays! We use a method called cold process soap making. This method allows the soap to retain its natural glycerin created during the production process. We cure our cold process soaps for 6 weeks which results in an exceptional bar of soap that is gentle on your skin.
- In addition to a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, I also hold a diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation with an advanced certificate in Organic Anti-Ageing Skincare Formulation! I am thrilled to bring affordable organic skincare to our customers!
- We are excited to welcome you to our new Just Dandy building! This 4,700 square foot custom-built structure houses our retail eco boutique, our Just Dandy production laboratory and a refill station where you can buy your favorite JD products in bulk!
- Thank you for visiting our website and for trying our products. We hope you and your family enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them for you! ~ Sonya & John
Just Dandy is a federally registered trademark